Friday, August 29, 2014

Holiday Catalogue Swap

The Holiday Catty is live today! Click on the link in the left column to view it online.

I used Mossy Meadow ink for the evergreen sprig from Ornamental Pine (135104) and Real Red ink for the sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock.

The ornament was stamped with VersaMark on Real Red card stock and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. Then, I cut it out, mounted it with Dimensionals and added a Gold Baker's twine bow.

Endless Wishes (136829) has several sentiments to combine. Mine is stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink.

The snowflakes are stamped with Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon inks on Whisper White card stock.

I used Lost Lagoon 3/8 in. Silky Taffeta Ribbon (135841) and the embellishments are from Frosted Sequins (135835).

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

You did an amazing job with the ornament - beautiful !

Ann said...

Love your ornament - I saw your card on Pinterest and had to visit your blog! Gorgeous Christmas card.

KFlaherty said...

I also saw the ornament card on Pinterest and had to check out the talented artist responsible. Glad my curiosity got the best of me! Beautiful work. Can you tell us the maker of the ornament? If it's SU, what is the item number?

Cheryl Garratt said...

Kelly, the ornament stamp is included in the Ornamental Pine set 135104.