Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wahoo! Paper Pumpkin

My September Paper Pumpkin arrived and I have to admit I was excited to see the creative surprise it contained.

Poof! Disappointment. (Flimsy card stock, so-so design...) I knew it would happen, but so soon?

Not to worry, there is a happy ending.

I called Stampin' Up! and Voila! They assured me that I could get a refund or product of equal value.

Since I received such great customer service, I decided to try to do something with the kit. And, here's the result.

By joining the envelopes together and making covers from the chipboard packing sheets I made a mini-album. Cut the cards up to make the mats. Then add photos and journalling.



-pierce holes in the front cover mat and attach the button with twine
-a needle threader is my favourite tool for getting the twine through pierced holes
-tie a length of twine around the twine holding the button to the mat and wrap it around the album

No comments: